Next: A Problem Lattice
Up: No Title
Previous: Calculation of Observables
- One can in some cases do Lattice Theory as in ``event'' case
with separate lattice's on each node of farm.
- Parallelism comes from the different events (here states of
system) gotten with different random numbers on each node.
- However, this is not usually possible as system is too big to fit
on a node.
- Rather, we take (two, three or four dimensional) lattice and
domain decompose (i.e., get data parallelism from space on which
- This leads to parallel issues similar to partial differential
- The decomposition is illustrated in the following two figures.
Geoffrey Fox, Northeast Parallel Architectures Center at Syracuse University, firstname.lastname@example.org